COMPANY PARTIES / TEAM BUILDING
Making Memories / Building Relationships
Work Together, Relax & Celebrate!
- Hey Boss! How does a little communication and collaboration sound to you?
- Great reward for your team. Very exhilarating and you will create memories.
- Everyone can play. We can teach almost anyone to throw an axe.
- Structured challenges and mini tournaments for your group- Craft Beer, Hard Seltzer, and NA beverages available.
- Want more info??? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 920.257.4358
TEAMS & YOUTH
AVAILABLE 'ONLY WEEKDAYS' TO HIGH SCHOOL AND YOUTH TEAMS. PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@APPLETONAXETHROWING.COM
- AXE THROWING IS A GREAT WAY FOR YOUR TEAMS TO BUILD RAPPORT. WE WILL HAVE THEM BUILDING CONFIDENCE AND WORKING TOGETHER WITH DIFFERENT TASKS AND GOALS.
- GET THE KIDS TO PUT THEIR PHONES AWAY FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR
- THEY MAY REMEMBER THIS MORE THAN MANY OF THE GAMES THEY PLAY ..... WIN OR LOSE (WE'RE JUST SAYIN'!)
Birthday Parties - Bachelor/ette - Family Celebration
If it is your Birthday.... your Wedding... & maybe an anniversary..., we want to make your day special.
Please email us so we can customize your event.
Business Partnerships / Co-op Marketing Opportunities
Let's promote each other's products and services. The sky is the limit on how we can possibly help each other. We are looking for like-minded companies who want to build awareness and create action!
Let's start a conversation. Please email us at email@example.com
SERVANT LEADER WORKSHOP
Every organization has its challenges and opportunities. These peaks and valleys will never completely go away. However, with an open mind, an extension of yourself, and an acceptance of honest feedback, we feel your relationships and journey can be improved greatly. We have developed a 1/2 day Servant Leader Workshop based upon our journey and what we have learned from other successful servant leaders from around the planet! To book or follow up with more questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Lead with Love!
- Personal Accountability
- Power vs. Influence
- Healthy Relationships=Healthy Organization
- Aligning Actions with Intentions
- Real Deliverables from Other Successful Organizations